Dad, mom told me you used to want to be a rock star when you grew up.
– You’re mom’s right little dude.
– So…what happened?
– I spend a lot of time smoking weed, chasing women, having more fun than my level of productivity deserved. I was young and dumb.
– Dad, how in the hell did you discover how toturn CO2 into Ethanol?
– They all thought I was out of my mind. But I kept at it because I was stubborn. Then, it all happened, “accidentally”. I was lucky, I was willing, I took a risky chance. I was young and dumb.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the track: It’s an odyssey; crunchy intro leading into an electro indie bass line and beat, falling into a German Techno vibe and culminating in an exquisite drop. Unfortunately, Rangleklods are no more. But this is a work of artistic genius, way ahead of its time.